MCT’s portfolio comprises five properties located in Singapore’s Alexandra Precinct, HarbourFront Precinct and Central Business District. VivoCity, MLHF and PSAB were the initial assets at MCT’s IPO. Mapletree Anson and MBC I were acquired by the Manager on 4 February 2013 and 25 August 2016 respectively.
- VivoCity – Singapore’s largest mall with about 1.04 million sq ft of NLA spread over a three-storey shopping complex and two basement levels. VivoCity is positioned as a family, tourist and lifestyle destination in Singapore, offering visitors a unique waterfront shopping and dining experience. Its strategic location in the heart of the HarbourFront Precinct and excellent connectivity allowed it to attract 53.2 million visitors in the year ended 31 March 2015.
- PSA Building – an established integrated development with a 40-storey office block and a three-storey retail centre, Alexandra Retail Centre, having an aggregate NLA of about 523,872 sq ft. PSAB’s excellent location within the Alexandra Precinct, a short distance from the CBD, makes PSAB an ideal office location for companies who prefer a quality office location outside the CBD. ARC offers a wide range of services and retail offerings to the working population in the Alexandra Belt and residents in the vicinity.
- Mapletree Anson – a 19-storey premium office building located close to the Tanjong Pagar MRT station in Singapore’s Central Business District, with a NLA of about 331,000 sq ft. Completed in July 2009, it is currently one of the newest offices in the CBD with Grade-A building specifications. Mapletree Anson was also one of the first buildings in Singapore awarded the Green Mark Platinum certification by the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch HarbourFront – a premium six-storey office building with a NLA of about 217,000 sq ft occupied by Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Completed in August 2008, it features modern office specifications such as large and efficient column-free rectangular floor plates of approximately 46,000 sq ft and integrated suspended ceiling and raised floors.
- Mapletree Business City I - one of the largest integrated office and business park complexes in Singapore with Grade-A building specifications. Complete with eco- and user-friendly features, recreational facilities and amenities, it has garnered several local and internal awards for its environmentally sustainable design and features. Completed in 2010, MBC I comprises four blocks of office and business park space with an estimated total of 1.7 million sq ft of NLA, and is ideal for companies who wish to locate in a single location.